POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another skeleton : Re: Another skeleton Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another skeleton
From: St
Date: 24 Sep 2006 17:35:27
Message: <4516fa1f$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Steve
> A try with skeleton as well and dynamic cloth.

     Hey, that's cool - nice scene, and you used fog too!  ;)

> I had to place HIM in  a Ankh-Morpok street
> So I exhumed some medievals houses by Thomas de Groot (thanks Thomas :-)
>
> comments welcome as usual

       You've done some good work there Marc, and to me, the street
environment works well. What did you use for the flame in the lamp? (I want
to put some flames along my bridge, and then have a castle/fort in the
background, like some Oblivion scenes).

       ~Steve~